In the Media
Below is an archive of our voices in print, radio and on video! Postpartum Depression Unmasked
- StarPhoenix, Saskatoon, SK, May 3rd, 2010 ~ regarding our Saskatoon documentary debutPostpartum Depression Book now a Documentary
- LeaderPost, Regina, SK, March 11th, 2010 ~ regarding our Regina debutCTV News at NOON
May 3rd, 2010The nightmare of Postpartum Psychosis
and New dads not exempt from Postpartum Depression- June 23rd, 2009 ~ LeaderPost article The more people we can get going to our website and picking up the paper, the
stronger a message we are sending to the powers that be that mental health is an
important issue worth following. Thanks for your help. ~ Pam CowanSome women fight secret battle against perinatal obsessive-compulsive disordercbcnews.ca ~ May 4th, 2009 CTV News at NOON with Angel Blair, Weather Anchor/Community Relations
Wednesday, May 6th, 2009
We'll be live at Noon!John Gormley Live 980 AM Radio ~ http://www.newstalk980.com/shows/john-gormley/ondemand ~ scroll down to find our link!
Thursday, March 5th, 2009 at 11 ATalk Show interview with Kimberley Clayton Blaine - the Go To Mom - www.thegotomom.tv (press "talk show" to find and listen to the interview!)
Monday, February 9th, 2009 at 1 PMAccess Communications' Alive & Well Show
~ host, Sharon Staceson, interviewed Tania and Elita for 30 minutes on the inception of our book and each of our experiences.
January 2009Blue Sky - CBC Radio One
Click here to find the link to our show!
NOTE: The program is a file extension that RealPlayer uses. Go
here: http://www.realplayer.com/?src=realhome_ca_0_1_1_0_0_1_0&pcode=rn&opage=realhome_ca and
click on "Get RealPlayer Free." Run the install and restart your computer. Then
open the file, it should automatically open up with RealPlayer.
Friday, January 9th, 2009
1 PM to 2 PM
Access Communications - Talk of The Town
- May 25th, 2009
- speaking about our first international speaking engagement in NYC and many more local events this summer!
- January 2009
- November 12th, 2008
at 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm - speaking about our book launches in Regina and Moose Jaw, SK.
- October 27th, 2008
at 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm - speaking about our book launches in Regina and Moose Jaw, SK.- September 9th, 2008 at 12:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 10:00 pm - spoke about our pre-sales campaign and vision
.Post-partum experiences shared
- Castlegar News, BC - Wednesday, August 6th, 2008KBS Radio interview with Brad Moore
- Wednesday morning, August 6th, 2008Authors present a face to post partum
- Nelson Daily News, BC - Tuesday, August 5th, 2008 (not available online)
Castlegar native to discuss new book - Castlegar News, BC - Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008
CBC Morning News Edition radio interview with Ted Deller
- Tuesday, July 22nd, 2008 (It was such an energetic and inspiring interview! Thanks so much, Ted!)
Book sheds light on postpartum depression
- Moose Jaw Times Herald, SK - Wednesday, July 9th, 2008 (not available online)Book helped mothers deal with problem
- Leader-Post, Regina, SK - Tuesday, July 8th, 2008Mother needed help after birth
- Leader-Post, Regina, SK - Monday, February 20th, 2006